Angie’s 12th entry

I can’t believe I finished my novel I picked for class. Beloved was such an amazing book. I honestly am not a big book worm, but this book was definitely a very interesting and mind blowing one. I really enjoyed the historical context within it. Slavery has always been such a difficult topic to bring up and speak about since we all have different opinions and feelings towards it. Reading from the perspective of a slave really gives a reader a sense of what it was like to live through their experiences and it makes a reader feel as if they are living in the book. As if they are a part of it too.

Also, I can’t believe this semester is coming to an end so fast. It is like I just started college yesterday. My experience overall has been great! A bit more work but it is not like I can’t handle it. I really love this class. On top of it being interesting, I learn many new things each and everyday. I look forward to the different reading assignments and discussions we have with one another even though we never met each other in person. I wish I could just take this class for the entire year.

1 thought on “Angie’s 12th entry

1. Pingback: [BLOCKED BY STBV] My Homepage