Angie’s 9th Entry

This year’s Halloween was so different. A good different though. Out of all years, Halloween had to land on a Saturday this year. The year that requires masks and social distancing and extra precaution. Yes, we were able to dress up and have fun in different ways, but I was really looking forward to trick or treating even though I’m a college student. Trick or treating is really fun. But, even though it was different, I made the most if it. For the first time in my life, I was able to vote. This was such an exciting experience especially because of the situation we are in now because of our current president. I didn’t vote by myself though, I was able to share this unique experience with my mom and my grandpa!

Another thing I did this Halloween which I usually don’t do on any other Halloweens, was getting my flu shot. It is very important for all of us to be safe and take care of health now due to the circumstances we are in. Many people are still dying because of this deadly pandemic. The only thing we can do is to just take care of those around us and especially ourselves.