Angie’s 10th entry

Wow! First week of November. I can’t believe how fast time is just flying by. It is very scary too. This year’s election was my first ever election. The first time I ever got to vote!! It was such an exciting experience I got to have along with my mom and my grandpa. I was actually very nervous too because there is just so much chaos and hate in the world and I felt that it needed to stop. My vote counted! And I knew my vote was important to me, my family, and future kids. Which is why I voted for Joe Biden! Compared to Trump, he was the better option for our nation. Our nation needs a complete change and a new leader. And I was super super anxious when I didn’t know the results the first few days after the election. I kept shaking and refreshing the page where I saw the total electoral votes for each candidate.

I found out the great news on Saturday right after I came out of my EMS class. I was super duper happy and felt relieved. The whole city was celebrating and for the first time in a while, I felt a heavy weight was lifted off my chest! I will never forget my first election!!